ANGULAR JS DEVELOPMENT
Build your business to scalable level with innovative applications and single-page web applications. When it comes to AngularJS strategy, design, development, migrations, integrations, support, maintenance and more, BirajTech has the experience to help enterprises get the most out of this amazing framework.
Known for high performance, scalability and security, BirajTech has extensive expertise in building cutting-edge and feature-rich applications with the AngularJS framework.
Our AngulasJS developers and experts are known for their ability to create innovate, high performance, rich and robust web-based applications that can meet your business and IT needs. Along with creating AngularJS mobile applications to be feature-rich and highly functional, all AngularJS solutions by BirajTech are built to be scalable, sustainable and secure.
- Data-binding − It is the automatic synchronization of data between model and view components.
- Scope − These are objects that refer to the model. They act as a glue between controller and view.
- Filters − These select a subset of items from an array and returns a new array.
- Services − AngularJS comes with several built-in services such as $http to make a XMLHttpRequests. These are singleton objects which are instantiated only once in app.
- Routing − It is concept of switching views.
- Directives − Directives are markers on DOM elements such as elements, attributes, css, and more. These can be used to create custom HTML tags that serve as new, custom widgets. AngularJS has built-in directives such as ngBind, ngModel, etc.
- Templates − These are the rendered view with information from the controller and model. These can be a single file (such as index.html) or multiple views in one page using partials.
- Model View Whatever − MVW is a design pattern for dividing an application into different parts called Model, View, and Controller, each with distinct responsibilities. AngularJS does not implement MVC in the traditional sense, but rather something closer to MVVM (Model-View-ViewModel). The Angular JS team refers it humorously as Model View Whatever.
- Deep Linking − Deep linking allows to encode the state of application in the URL so that it can be bookmarked. The application can then be restored from the URL to the same state.
- Dependency Injection − AngularJS has a built-in dependency injection subsystem that helps the developer to create, understand, and test the applications easily.